Number of Guest Price:
Exclusive Group ($1824.96 + $300 Gratuity) Price:
Learn to walk down walls of water and rock. Take a true "walk on the wild side" with Maui's boldest and most genuine adventure -- walking down waterfalls into a rainforest canyon. We teach you on a 60-foot dry jungle cliff-side, and once you've "got it," the 50-foot falls is next. Your third "rap" is a 30-foot waterfall, your final descent into the wilds.
We rappel in a privately-owned valley located an hour out on the Hana Highway. We waited years for permission to use this special valley. Now you too can see its beauty up close and personal.
THE ADVENTURE SUMMARIZED
- Drive half the famous Hana Highway with our knowledgeable guides.
- Destination: a 26-acre botanical garden where you gear up in topnotch equipment.
- Hike a short distance on rainforest trails into this private valley.
- Training: on a high ridge overlooking the valley the guides give you a "show 'n tell."
- 60-foot dry jungle wall: This is where you learn and practice till you get it right.
- 50-foot waterfall rappel into a large pool.
- 30-foot falls, technically more difficult.
Toilets at the trail head in the botanical garden.
Lunch included (turkey or veggie wrap, cookie, fruit, water). Vegan or gluten-free available.
OBSERVERS: Companions who do not want to rappel may still hike and swim and watch the rappellers.