Number of Guest Price:
Exclusive Group ($1824.96 + $300 Gratuity) Price:
Learn to walk down walls of water and rock and enjoy a beautiful "walk on the wild side" with Maui's boldest and most unique adventure -- cruising down waterfalls into a rainforest canyon. We teach you how to rappel on a 60-foot dry jungle cliff-side, and once you've "learned the ropes," the 50-foot falls is next. Your third "rap" is a 30-foot waterfall, your final descent into the wild.
We rappel in a privately-owned valley located an hour out on the Hana Highway and now you too can see its beauty up close and personal. Duration times may vary depending on group size and abilities of participants.
THE ADVENTURE SUMMARIZED
- Destination: a 26-acre botanical garden where you gear up in topnotch equipment.
- Hike a short distance on rainforest trails into this private valley.
- Training: on a high ridge overlooking the valley the guides give you a "show 'n tell."
- 60-foot dry jungle wall: This is where you learn and practice handling your rope and finding your balance.
- 50-foot waterfall rappel into a deep waterfall pool.
- 30-foot falls, technically more difficult, into a natural waterfall pool.
All gear provided, including special footwear.
Bring a cloth mask, change of clothing and towel.
Toilets and changing rooms at the base camp.
Snacks and bottled water included.