Child 3-11 Price:
On the Road to Hana! “It’s all about the journey!” From your mini coach, see taro patches, cascading waterfalls, breathtaking vistas and 59 bridges around 620 adventurous curves. Watch the waves crash against the coast at Kaumahina State Park. Sink your toes in the black sand at Waiʻanapanapa and see the Keanae peninsula entirely formed by lava! As you rejuvenate over lunch, enjoy a tranquil view of Hana Bay from the beautiful Travassa Resort. Take a dip in the unspoiled Pools of Oheo —accessible only by select tour companies. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience
on the road to Hana!
1. Kaumahina State Park - Awe-inspiring views of coastline
2. Keanae Valley Peninsula - Lava-formed, jutting peninsula
3. Waiʻanapanapa State Park - Black sand beach, sea arches
4. Lunch at Travassa Resort - Incredible views of Hana Bay
1. Paʻia Town - Historic plantation town
2. Hoʻokipa Beach Park - Windsurfing capital of the pacific
3. Kīpahulu, Kaupo & Nuu - Adventurous coastal excursion behind Haleakala
Regular Lunch Menu - $19.50/person not included in tour fee.
• Turkey or ham sandwich. Veggie taco.
Please phone our Maui office at 877-4242 to confirm time and place of pick up.