Visit the main Pearl Harbor attractions and so much more in this historic and scenic tour experience. Experience the glorious Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. Recount historic events while viewing a film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack and browse the comprehensive Visitor Center exhibits. Board the Navy Launch for the short ride to the Arizona Memorial, built over the sunken remains of the USS Arizona. Then cross the bridge to Ford Island, an islet in the middle of Pearl Harbor to view a collection of wartime aircraft in three historic hangars at the Pacific Aviation Museum. Get some sightseeing in as you depart Pearl Harbor for Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and take in the sites of Honolulu’s downtown district.
1. Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
2. View film presentation of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
3. Cross Pearl Harbor aboard Navy vessel to Arizona Memorial - The sunken hull of the battleship still
leaks oil known as the "Black Tears of Arizona"
4. Pacific Aviation Museum on Ford Island - View 30 wartime aircraft restored to original glory
5. Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
6. While driving through Honolulu’s historic district, view: ʻIolani Palace, Kawaiahaʻo Church, King Kamehameha Statue, State Capitol Mission Houses Museum
Add Gold Package Upgrade to Include Lunch for $30
Round-trip transportation from convenient Waikiki locations
Please phone our Reservations office at 833-3000 to confirm time and place of pick up.
Cancellations must be received more than 24 hours in advance of any land tour date and will result in a 10% processing fee. For any One Day Fly Away Tours, no cancellation or changes. No shows incur full charges. Mahalo!