Child 3-11 Price:
Marvel at the steep valleys of the Waimea Canyon that Mark Twain called the ?Grand Canyon of the Pacific.? Cruise down the Wailua River on a scenic journey amidst mountain peaks and lush rainforest on this tour showcasing Kauai?s natural beauty. Visit Hanapepe town, an area used as a location for many shows and films. Then continue on a sightseeing adventure along the southern coast on the way to Poipu, a beautiful resort getaway and the home of the Spouting Horn. Then head back to the Wailua RivČer for your relaxing Wailua River Cruise (admission included)! This is the ONLY river boat trip in Hawaii!
1. Spouting Horn Blowhole - Crashing waves propel majestic jets of salt water through lava rock
2. Hanapepe Valley Lookout - Astonishing panoramic views of a valley cloaked in lush greenery
3. Waimea Canyon - The ?Grand Canyon of the Pacific? 10 miles long, 3,000 feet deep
4. Scenic Wailua River - Tranquil, meandering river surrounded by a thriving jungle
5. Opaekaa Falls - Waterfall cascades into a hidden pool below
6. Wailua River Boat Ride Narrated two-mile journey down a meandering fresh water river
7. Fern Grotto Trek through a tropical rainforest to a rock cave of ferns
Please phone our Kaua'i office 24 hours prior to tour date at 808-246-0122 to confirm place and time of pick up.