Child 3-11 Price:
Marvel at the steep valleys of the Waimea Canyon that Mark Twain called the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Cruise down the Wailua River on a scenic journey amidst mountain peaks and lush rainforest on this tour showcasing Kauai’s natural beauty. Visit Hanapepe town, an area used as a location for many shows and films. Then continue on a sightseeing adventure along the southern coast on the way to Poipu, a beautiful resort getaway and the home of the Spouting Horn. Then head back to the Wailua Riv¬er for your relaxing Wailua River Cruise (admission included)! This is the ONLY river boat trip in Hawaii!
1. Spouting Horn Blowhole - Crashing waves propel majestic jets of salt water through lava rock
2. Hanapepe Valley Lookout - Astonishing panoramic views of a valley cloaked in lush greenery
3. Waimea Canyon - The “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” 10 miles long, 3,000 feet deep
4. Scenic Wailua River - Tranquil, meandering river surrounded by a thriving jungle
5. Opaekaa Falls - Waterfall cascades into a hidden pool below
6. Wailua River Boat Ride Narrated two-mile journey down a meandering fresh water river
7. Fern Grotto Trek through a tropical rainforest to a rock cave of ferns
Please phone our Kaua'i office 24 hours prior to tour date at 808-246-0122 to confirm place and time of pick up.